Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 9

I've been getting some emails asking me questions of "how will this juice work in such and such a situation", and I would like to state here that I am not an expert on Youth Juice. I've been using it for, as of today, 9 days. I am writing this blog to track my personal experience with this product! I can only comment on how I feel with using it, I cannot guarantee results for anyone else. If you like what you are reading and think you would like to try Youth Juice I can help set you up, but for medical questions and what kind of results can you expect, I can't say.

I will say ~ if you try Youth Juice and feel it works for you like it's working for me, you will most likely be extremely happy with the results. It all comes down to, if I didn't like the results I'm getting this blog would have shut down pretty quickly.

On another note, my skin color has continued to improve, today I'm wearing a bright red lipstick that I had to stop wearing (my complexion had gotten so sallow that it clashed). Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment