Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 9 con't...

Too funny, I keep finding time to write on this blog. Because I'm clear headed and have my day organized, so not like usual. And have energy to do such as this....love it!!!

Last night hubby commented that I'm just so much fun the past couple of days. I'm wittier, because I'm not just an exhausted sludge who can't think her way out of a paper bag.

I have thought this over too. Is there an additive to the juice that makes me feel more energetic (truely I'm edging on hyper, I need to exercise some of this energy off). If caffeine was added, I would be crashing at least an hour after taking the juice shot, which I'm not. If there was a time released drug I think I would still have hourly rises and crashes. I've done 24hr cold medications that were time released and would feel the anti-histamines kick in every hour. The nicotine patch, same thing. I was on Fluvoxamine for 8 years due to the anxiety. Those were also time release and again I would notice when the "dose" kicked in. I do believe that the energy is purely from the fruit and sea vegetables that the juice consists of. I also feel that my body is able to metabolise the nutrients easily and that is why I feel so great now.

No comments:

Post a Comment