Thursday, February 28, 2008

The friendship award/appreciation for my blogger friends

specialaward1



After months of frustrating moments for not being able to keep up with blogging and showing my gratitude to my blogger friends out here.. i have finally accomplished what i always longed to do.. giving away awards :).. being so busy with duties out of the blogger world.. now i am able to present this lovely award above, which i have created myself, to all my favourite blogger buddies.. They have always been such amazing friends as they kept visiting my blog and leaving me such wonderful comments, i feel so appreciated and loved.. they have also given me beautiful awards maybe i deserved or didn't, i dont know.. but i know they sure deserve my appreciation and this lovely globe of friendship(i think this sounds more senti):)..

I want to say am very sorry if i was not able to visit or comment on any of your blogs, i will definitely solve the problem soon, please bare with me for the time being dear friends.. am terribly sorry bluecrystaldude for am not able to leave comments at all on your blog, the reason i cant understand :( my pc reboots each time i try to.. am really sorry.

please accept this award(copy and paste it one your blog or wherever you wish to) this is to say "Thank you for being my friends, i love you all".. And the award goes to...
bluedreamer, bluecrystaldude, sweetiepie, dann, navin, mrviruz, walizdiary, raajii, ayush, nihal, nancy, micawatson, lilyruth, lalaine, scotty, azlynn, auntnora, akmal, edysudraat, purplefrogcat, coolingstar, ali, trafficguru, coloradobaby

Please inform me if any of your links above are not working and if the award doesnt show up on your blog.. i will come to your rescue:)

No comments:

Post a Comment