Friday, February 25, 2011

End of Day Four

Here I am at the end of another busy day, and I feel sleepy but good. I have to compare my normal days to today.

Normal day:
Wake up 7am, out of school care kids arrive 7:45 or so, take kids to school (so exercise from walking), sit at computer for two hours usually perusing GreenDay.com or the Cheezburger Network, grab a shower, make lunch, tidy or nap or deliver AVON, put in AVON orders, pick up kids, referee kids for two hours while making supper, hang with family, go to bed.

Yesterday:

Cleaned house. Didn't lay down at all because I just simply didn't want to.

Today:

Wake up, kids, grocery shopping, colored hair while also researching project, caught up dishes and tidied kitchen, made a decent lunch, mailed parcel, AVON orders, went to BestBuy and bought MegaMind, dropped one of mine at the mall after school, picked up kids, entered more AVON orders, refereed them and made supper, made up face and hair, worked three hours at my friend's cafe which included baking cookies, and now catching up whatever else needs to be done online before bed.

What I am really liking is I seem to have found what my body has been needing to accomplish a normal day, like everybody else seems to have. I have never understood how people could always be going from one thing to another, except that maybe they just felt good and liked doing that. I am now beginning to understand that....

Wow, I didn't think this would become an actual life altering event by starting to drink Youth Juice but I'm seeing changes that I could never have expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment