Friday, February 25, 2011

Day Four

I don't feel hyper or spazzy, just energized. I have already hit the bank, gone grocery shopping, and worked on my latest project while knocking off a few loads of dishes (I hate dishwashers, huge energy and water waste and my dishes never came out clean). I'm thinking I'll run the vaccuum around and mop the floor. Oh, and I dyed my hair in there too.

I never do this much in a morning. Ever. My focus is hugely improved. I was able to hang my head upside for ten minutes while rinsing out my hair without feeling like I was going to faint when I stood up. I didn't even realise that until I typed about dying my hair. Amazing what I've gotten used to over the years as my body has lost it's youthfulness.

I'm a classic case of self diagnosed chronic fatigue syndrome, never able to do much and needed to rest to recover from normal housework. I like this change.

No comments:

Post a Comment