Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day Three continues...

Over the past year, my eyesight has started to go, I've enjoyed 20/20 for most of my life. Now, well, reading glasses are going to be necessary for detail work like threading a needle. I also noticed difficulty tracking moving objects, like my child jumping up and down in front of me and I'm trying to focus on their face. My eyes couldn't keep up.

So this afternoon, with this new strength I'm feeling, I was jumping around in front of my kid. And my eyes were tracking no problem.

I hope this makes sense, it's very cool for me because I was getting headaches from the eye strain! I can't see it just being feeling better from excitement about the new stuff happening in my life. It has to be I'm getting the nutrients I've been needing and my body is putting the Youth Juice to good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment