Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day Five

I have a mental clarity that hasn't been here for years. I'm really surprised at the short term benefits that I have gotten already from Youth Juice. I can't imagine how I will feel in a year. I feel like I'm writing about a miracle cure, when all I'm writing about is a pure juice that is utilizing berries, seaweed and vitamins. Crazy how I've denied my body for so many years, and it was really feeling it, even more than I realised.

So today, where I usually lay around and read or surf, I've been doing stuff with the family. My hubby is used to me staying home when we need to go out and do something, and I've gone on each outing today. Including taking our dog out to a nearby field. We dug out a "fort" and sat in it while the dog tried to dig mice out of the three feet deep snow. I rarely go out on dog treks anyways and when I get back I would have to rest because I'd be sapped of energy.

This is so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment