Friday, May 20, 2011

YouthJuice...cure for depression, anxiety

I have noticed a huge difference in my anxiety levels. I have spent the past year and a half really focusing on getting my anxiety gone. I noticed when my blood sugar was low I would have a panic attack. So I started making sure that I was drinking water regularly and eating throughout the day. I would have something to eat every two hours. I did start to feel better. I went from having panic attacks daily to once a week or so. This lasted until this past winter when, dealing with having a busier life with the AVON and part time job, I started to feel really dragged out again. I kept feeling a huge connection between my physical and mental health, as the body deteriorated my mental state got more and more anxious.
So in February I made what is now a huge decision. I decided to start using YouthJuice because I could feel my body was not processing the vitamin and Omega 3 supplements I was taking in pill form. The better diet wasn't enough. The panic attacks started coming back with a vengence.
I took the risk on the "expensive" fruit juice, YouthJuice. Within a day I felt better. In no time at all the panic attacks receded. Read through this blog and you will see the differences I was feeling immediately.
If you want to figure cost, YouthJuice is about $1.50 per ounce. Have two ounces a day and it's coming in less than a latte, and definitely cheaper than if you went to the store and purchased all the berries and sea veggies individually. There's no side effects that you get from medications.
Makes sense to me to go natural for a cure, and I feel cured of my anxiety, after only three months of using YouthJuice. YouthJuice a cure for anxiety and depression? I feel that answer is yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment