Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Biked for an hour


Last year when I would go biking or exert myself, I would end up with very shaky muscles and feel extremely exhausted afterwards, even after a twenty minute brisk walk. I couldn't understand how people could feel energetic after exercise, which was why I usually avoided it.

I have been having the urge to start seriously exercising lately, mainly in the past few weeks. So today, since I have to deliver brochures to my AVON customers, I hopped on my bike and rode around a good twenty block radius and delivered about thirty brochures direct to the customer's mailbox. I am now sitting here typing right after getting home. My thigh muscles are burning and my tummy would like some food. And I could totally go for more biking after I fuel up. 

I have not felt this ease of energy since I was a kid. I'm talking bike all day energy. Play at the playground energy. No effort involved with pedaling except when going right into the wind.

Again, YouthJuice is aptly named. I look younger, I feel way younger. I feel strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment