Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hopped on my bike and went for a ride.

Last fall I started biking again after not doing so for, well, forever. Like decades....I was ok with balance, but I found my muscles fatigued quickly and burned. I was also very shaky during and afterwards for awhile. I felt ok, but kind of weak.
Yesterday I had to get my AVON brochures out and decided to ride. I was strong, no shakes, no weakness, no sense of possible loss of balance. I haven't rode so fearlessly since I was a teenager. It was lovely. Again, I do credit the YJ. It has given my muscles the nutrients they need to be able to function properly. I also did not have to drink a couple of litres of water just to rehydrate afterwards, like I did last fall. And today, no stiffness in my muscles, no strain of overuse. Absolutely wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment