Saturday, April 30, 2011

Youth Juice - mood improver?

I am so absolutely loving the energy and motivation I now have thanks to YouthJuice. I have had the belief for the past couple of years that a huge part of my anxiety disorder lay in the way my body processed vitamins, and that I was lacking something very important to emotional balance. Whatever it was I have gotten it into myself now, I feel balanced and calm (for me! I'm still an excitable person). I am able to function through most events - just normal nervousness now, like when dealing with a new situation or I really want to impress  someone. I do not have panic attacks anymore in such situations. I am very happy with the unexpected emotional balance I have achieved simply through using YouthJuice alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment