Friday, April 8, 2011

Summary of my trip tp Halifax

Dear blog,
We just got back from Halifax, it was an excellent trip other than the fact that we never placed in the top 2 in our division. When we got to the hotel in Halifax we unpacked and began practicing, it was so hard to focus with everyone around but we did it. The next morning I was up at 6am and went for coffees. When I got back I began practicing till we went over to the convention centre at 9:30. It was perfect because the convention centre was connected to the hotel. When we were at the convention centre we went to the room where we had to present and the whole way I was extremely excited and not nervous to present. Oh boi, when we got into the room in front of all them executives, CEO’s, business owners ect. I lost all excitement and became extremely nervous. It felt like the words were just going to stop coming out of my mouth, I started sweating, and I felt like crying. It must have been the most terrifying time everrr! Now I am glad that I did because I think if I ever have to present in front of people like that again I will not be as nervous. As well as on the trip I got to meet so many people and have fun with my instructors and fellow students! J 

No comments:

Post a Comment