Friday, April 8, 2011

Brisa Nails

Dear peps,




I have recently completed the brisa nail course and am hoping to build some cliental. To be able to do perfect nails I first need some practice. I was thinking that while in the practice stage I will only charge $25 a set as the nails will still be fairly good. Then when I can do an excellent job and designs I will charge more. To start off my business I first need to advertise it. I am currently in the process of developing posters and business cards. I also have a spare bedroom in my house that I am setting up as my nail room instead of working for someone else so that I can maximize my profits. As well when i did the course my instructor said that many people who get their nails done become addictedbecause it makes them feel good! Would love feedback pls!

No comments:

Post a Comment