Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 37

So what is so great about YouthJuice anyways? I am so happy I've started using it but really, what puts it above other "pure" juice drinks. Besides the fact that this stuff actually works...

YJ has no water added, it is purely seven pounds of berries and sea vegetables. To get this amount in the store you would have to purchase over $100 worth, mash it up yourself and chug a lug. Now the last time I went shopping there were strawberries, raspberries and blueberries available fresh. I did not see any elderberries, boysenberries, black currants, fresh cranberries and definately no sea veggies - kombu fucoidan, bladderwrack nor sea lettuce.

So where would I be able to find all these? I have come to the realization that this "expensive" $40 bottle of puree that has replaced my daily vitamin intake comes in at less than $2.00 a shot a day. (As I've stated before, I'm taking an ounce and a half a day.) I cannot match this product in the store and for the rejeuvenating benefits I'm getting equal daily fully fortified vitamins, mutliple doses of fresh organic fruits and vegetables, anti-ageing skin lotions for face and body, and I could probably think of more but I've got a busy day today!!

On CNN this morning I caught a news story that stated 70% of Americans fall very short of their minimum fruit and vegetable intake, and I know that people including YouthJuice in their diet would solve this epidemic problem extremely fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment