Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 36

Still doing shots of 1 1/2 ounces a day. I had a wine binge on Friday night and found that some of my old symptoms of floaters in my eyes and feeling dragged out for a few days returned. Seemed like dehydration to me and with a few glasses of water I caught myself back up, without having to inhale a litre of water to get to that point. I believe the YouthJuice is causing my body to absorb not only the vitamins within the juice (I am using the Restore version which is fortified with vitamins), but also to properly absorb water. I did feel that I was heading towards diabetes and that with taking the YJ I am no longer at risk of developing it. I know that is a big claim, but with the constant dehydration and drinking more and more water to less effect over a period of almost a year, I feel that was a huge symptom of oncoming diabetes. And that is now gone (except when I consume large amounts of dehydrating alcohol....but the wine was soooo good!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment