Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 12

I've had a very busy and emotionally draining day, and have come out on the other end of it not anxious, which is huge.

Last summer I had hit upon the realisation that my panic attacks were related to my blood sugar level. With keeping regular snacking going between meals and making sure that I had breakfast, I was able to irradicate most of my anxiety. I have had a huge amount of personal stress as well as emotional growth over the past six months, which was leading me back to increased anxiety. I started taking vitamins regularly and even suspected I was anemic. I also started on daily doses of Vitamin D and Omega 3 supplements. I still was barely able to keep on up what I began to think was the only thing to ease my anxiety, which was supplying my body with nutrients.

One thing that I have noted before and continue to be so impressed with starting YouthJuice is that I finally feel I have supplied my body with that barely met need. I can feel the nutrients getting used by my body, I feel like my organs are processing things properly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment