Sunday, February 20, 2011

Why Youth Juice

I signed up for selling Youth Juice today. I've barely used it because I'm a stay at home mom who can only afford so much. But....and a big but here, I watched my friend use it for the past year and she had collitis. HAD. She has passed her family doctor's examination and he determined he can see no symptoms of the disease and as far as he can say, she appears to be cured. She fully believes that Youth Juice has cured her of the disease.

Now, I'm getting old and I want something that is going to help me get back to what I used to be. I know I do not eat enough vegetables and fruits. I take vitamins irregularly. I've said it on my AVON blog, I am lazy! I want fast and easy. And I think this might do it for me.

That being said, I am going to blog my day to day experiences with Youth Juice. This is not day one, I have no product, yet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment