Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Second Day

I had my first shot of Youth Juice late afternoon yesterday, and my second this morning. My first note is that I feel strong (for lack of a better word), and my head more clear. Now it's either because I'm on a high from my business plotting for the future or it's this juice giving my body the essentials it needs. I am using the vitamin fortified version, there is also the straight berry, veggie and seaweed version as well. The ingredients are:

Elderberry
Red Raspberry
Blueberry
Blackberry
Boysenberry
Blackcurrant
Cranberry
Kombu Fucoidan
Bladderwrack
Sea Lettuce

All this is straight from B.C. Canada. Nummy!

I'm looking forward to seeing how I'm feeling by the end of this first week of use. Today I noticed a cleansing effect through my system already. And I'm not going to say more than that. I've also accomplished about double today what I normally do, including alot of cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment