Monday, February 28, 2011

End of Day 7

I'm thinking I should post pics, to show how much the puffiness in my face has gone down. I am definately breathing much easier. The seaweed in the juice is supposed to be anti-inflammatory and I have noticed a huge release in my chest and nasal passages. I have not suffered from dry mouth for a couple of days too, and I think I mentioned before that I am not having to drink anywhere near as much water as I was before. I was trying to do four to six cups of water a day to re-hydrate because I felt so dried out. I now feel like water is actually being absorbed into my body. It's a really nice feeling to be able to generate saliva again and not because I just inhaled a whole tonne of water.
Weird, I would never have thought a change like this would happen but the only thing that is new in my diet and habits is the YJ. Yep, I'm shorting to the acronym....

No comments:

Post a Comment