Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 7

I cannot believe how good I feel. I really feel how I did a couple of years ago, before I started my "middle aged" slide down the getting old slope. I am noticing things that I had adjusted to as just age, muscle fatigue was huge. I just feel now like there is no effort to sit up straight, it just happens, and picking up heavier things is not leaving my muscles shakey anymore. Only one week in and I'm feeling like this. Wow. Really, wow. I should have started drinking Youth Juice a long, long time ago.
Plus the allergies are starting to ease up, I am sleeping better because I am not all stuffed up anymore. My eye puffiness is easing up within an hour of waking up, which previous to Youth Juice was taking six hours to clear. I am also processing water more effectively, I do not have to drink two large glasses to feel re-hydrated. Interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment