Saturday, September 4, 2010

Meme: Top 10 Surprising Things

So Adoro tagged me in some crazy meme that she thought up. Those Minnesota bloggers really are nuts or squirrels. Sorry, that was an inside joke that I am not a part of. That being said, I should probably get to this:

Top 10 things that I have done... that surprise me:

1. Graduated from Law School

2. Moved to Alaska

3. Became Catholic

4. Lived on an Island

5. Went Bear & Moose Hunting

6. Was the Editor of a Newspaper

7. Published a blog

8. Drove across the continent 3 times

9. Coached a High School Sports Team

10. Married the woman of my dreams, had a child, and lived happily ever after... (I know I am still young, but the story could end today and that would be the truth.)

I guess I am supposed to tag 5 people so here we go:

Mindy at The Devout Life
The Mom at Shoved to Them
Dan at Gun Lovin Alaskan Catholic Club
V at Sancte Pater
Swiss Miss at well... everywhere like Amentior

No comments:

Post a Comment