Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MLM Online Success Tips: How To Talk to Prospects Rejection Free, Part 3

In the previous post, lesson 2, we learned from Tom Schreiter what NOT to say to prospects. In this post, finally revealed will be the secret to Ice Breakers. Use all of Tom's suggestions for mlm online success!

I wish you success,

Monique
mentormonique@gmail.com
Skype: Monique371
Be A Mentor With A Servant's Heart

Chapters 10 and 11 answered all my questions about MLM. The same can happen to you! Grab your free ebook today: http://mentormonique.bigmlmtruths.com/?mad=9091

If you are looking for powerful tips, ideas, and secrets about achieving success, visit http://www.squidoo.com/tipstoexplodeyourhome-basedbusines

Lesson #3: The secret to getting prospects to say
anything you want.

This is easy. You already know that if you say certain
things, you get an almost guaranteed response.

For instance, let's say that you are working as a
minimum wage clerk at a clothing store in the local
shopping mall.

You have a hot date at the food court during your
upcoming coffee break.

So you go to your manager and say,

"Time for my coffee break. I have a hot date at
the food court. I'll be back in 20 minutes."

The manager says:

"You can't go. A lady just walked into the store,
and she might want to buy something."

Groan.

As you are walking towards the lady, you are thinking
to yourself,

"If this lady would only say to me: 'Oh, I'm just looking.'
Then I could go on my hot date. I wonder, is there
something I could say to this lady that will get her
to tell me: 'Oh, I'm just looking.'?"

As you approach the lady, you simply say:

"Can I help you?"

And the lady's automatic, almost guaranteed response
is:

"Oh no, I'm just looking."

You run back to your manager and say,

"I'm off to the food court for my hot date. The lady
isn't going to buy anything. She said she is just
looking."

You KNOW that if you say, "Can I help you?" - most
prospects will automatically reply, "Oh no, I'm just
looking."

Now you have the secret to "Ice Breakers."

You will simply choose phrases or word sequences that
will cause most of your prospects to react.

And how do we want them to react?

By saying, "That's interesting. Tell me more."

Lesson #4 is coming in a few days. In Lesson #4,
I will show you how you can spend your entire week
giving presentations, instead of spending the entire
week looking for people to give presentations to.

How?

By saying some really cool "Ice Breakers."


- Tom 'Big Al' Schreiter

No comments:

Post a Comment