Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Let's start a resolution

The year may be new, but the resolutions aren't. Eat healthier, get organized, learn a new language -- haven't we heard these before? Instead of trying the same old resolutions, why not try one (or all) of the top ten AdSense resolutions we've suggested below?

1. No more clicking on my own Google ads (tempting though they may be!).

2. Subscribe to Inside AdSense to get updates and suggestions sent straight to me. (You can subscribe by entering your email in the text box to the right of this post.)

3. Broaden my vocabulary of AdSense terms and features: link units, referrals, Onsite Advertiser Sign-up, section targeting, AdSense for search, and more.

4. Use the features above to earn more.

5. Try something new -- like customizing my AdSense for search box using the new options.

6. Filter in moderation.

7. Channel my energy into creating channels for better tracking and testing.

8. Sign up for EFT payments to receive my AdSense earnings more quickly and securely.

9. Provide detailed descriptions of my problems in any emails I send to Google AdSense Support. Well, at least my technical problems.

10. Quadruple my revenue, retire at a young age, and buy an island in Tahiti.

What can we say? One of our resolutions this year is to think positively. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment