Thursday, January 5, 2006

AdSense fan mail 2

Mircea from Romania shared his story with us, and we'd like to share it with you.

   What can I say about Google AdSense.

They SAVED my BUSINESS. On the days when no one helped me, and no one wanted to advertise on my site, I introduced Google AdSense. When I thought I would never make any money with my site, AdSense saved me, and showed me the way. I am happy to be doing business with Google.

From the first day I made revenue, I realised that this is the way to really boost my site's income, so I can give free quality content and free access to users.

At this moment I am wearing a white "I love Google!" t-shirt. This is just one of many. I wear them anywhere and anytime I have an occasion.

Google AdSense really saved my business.

Thank you Google!

Mircea Alexandru (Romania)
   


As we've mentioned before, we really appreciate hearing from you. Whether your story is positive or not, email us here to tell us about your AdSense experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment