Friday, May 6, 2011

Overall health benefits from YouthJuice

I am relishing the benefits that I am reaping from drinking YouthJuice.

My dust and mold allergies are greatly reduced, and during a very bad snow mold season due to the heavy amounts of snow we received this winter.

My face has reversed the puffiness that had developed over the past couple of years.

My skin tone and texture has greatly improved, with the color returning to what it was a couple of years ago.

My muscles has greatly increased in strength and I am able to exercise now without immediate fatigue.

My digestive system is processing food way more effectively with everything passing through without gas pains and constipation.

The smell of my breath has greatly improved due to the constant thrush I used to have clearing up.

I am able to accomplish a full day of work and keep motivated due to energy and just simply feeling good. I  have experienced a huge mood boost and do not fall into minor depressed states with personal setbacks now. My viewpoint towards life has greatly improved.

This is just the improvements off the top of my head, and I will post more as I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment