Friday, May 13, 2011

Cleaning maniac

Ok, ok, like seriously. "YouthJuice" is right. I'm looking in the mirror and (add the expression creases...) I look like I did ten years ago. The color of my skin and the way the contours of my face go, I'm seriously looking like what I expect to see in the mirror when I think of my appearance.

Today, I helped a friend clean her house for a couple of hours this morning. Then I went out door to door with my AVON upline for an hour and a half. Then I worked a bit, made supper, did some of my own housework, organized some AVON stuff, and have been working on my mailing list and Twitter for the cafe I have the pleasure of working for.

To top it off, I was jumping on a trampoline last night for a good half hour, something that a bad hip and lack of energy would have completely prevented me from doing before.

This juice is truely a youth elixer.

No comments:

Post a Comment