Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Allergies

I am so happy to be experiencing this spring without allergies seriously affecting my sinuses, eyes and skin, and at the height of the snow mold getting exposed with the melt. Because our temperatures are going up and down, the snow mold is getting exposed and covered up again by more snow, greatly extending the time it is still around. I am able to go outside and walk through the fields with the dog and not get all stuffed up. I am also able to continue my spring cleaning with making the dust fly in the house, and my eyes are not itching me. I love being able to snuggle my cat and pet her for ages without itchiness. These effects did not start until after I began using YouthJuice, the sea veggies (Kombu Fucoidan, Bladderwrack, Sea Lettuce) contained within are active anti-inflamatories and they are making my allergies go away.


No comments:

Post a Comment