Friday, April 8, 2011

Putting Mark Kay, Brisa nails, and Youth Juice together.

Dear peps,
I have came up with an I deal to market Youth Juice, Mary kay , and brisa nails together! As they all promote one thing in common which is beauty. I think that by showing people that if you feel good it will boost your confidence. As I am setting up a room to do all this I will put the youth juice and Mary Kay on display and speak to them as I am doing their nails. I think this will work out well because I will have their full attention. As well as I will make them feel relaxed, talk to them and let them vent. If I can do 3 of these things I think these products will help sell each other. Also I think that by giving people that relaxed feeling they will be excited to come back so they can take a break from their busy lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment