Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day and Earth Day in Hollywood

Well, the stars should have their bottles of YJ by now, thanks to Distinctive Assets Gift Bags sent out to thank folks like Tom Hanks, Ellen Dejeneres, Jake Gylenhaal, Drew Barrymore, Barbra Streisand, Ricky Martin, Orlando Bloom, oh soo many! I hope they read my letter and get just what this product can do for their overall health! The beauty of YJ is it's simplicity, it's just plain berry and sea veggie puree. Nothing fancy and I think the best delivery system of nutrients possible on the market today.

I started this blog out with wondering if this product even worked, and the idea of selling it made me feel uncomfortable. BUT, it's changed my life so much it truly is revolutionary. I am now heading out on the daily dog walk for crying out loud. I have not spent an afternoon laying in bed "recovering" in forever. I'm actually getting out and seeing friends instead. I am so excited about what is in store for me in the future, thanks to the energy I have from YouthJuice.

No comments:

Post a Comment