Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 38 - To put a Victorian edge on it, I'm discussing.......Monthly Courses

Another unexpected side effect of the YouthJuice. No PMS.

I've notice Cosmo and other women's magazines have been talking about the health benefits of drinking milk and staying away from caffeine when heading towards that time of the month in order to avoid PMS symptoms such as bloating, irritability and such. Lots of fruits and vegetables are highly recommended at this time of month in order to bring balance to the body and mind during this time of the month.

Previous to YJ I would have one day of outright irritation, at everybody. Cramping where I had to lay, heavy flows, and feeling faint if I moved too fast, seeing stars after looking over my shoulder and twisting my neck. I seriously thought I'd finally become anemic at one point last year and started taking Centrum Forte (higher doses of minerals) to bring my iron back up. No I didn't go to the doctor to confirm this suspicion, but I'd been diagnosed anemic when I was a teen and it just felt the same.

Over the past month and a bit since starting the YJ things have reversed almost completely. No cramps, nor tiredness, bloating and tenderness. No seeing stars. Way lighter flow. A cure for PMS? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment