Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 30

So I've been taking YJ for a month now, and the improvements are startling!

Drastic Visible Improvements include skin tone and texture, puffiness around eyes and nose greatly decreased. I just plain look way better and younger. If you read down through my blog I've posted my personal observations as well as those of family and friends.

Drastic Physical Improvements include increased muscle strength and stamina, balance, shakiness has almost disappeared, and overall energy levels.

Drastic Mental Improvements include a general sense of well being and a willingness to get involved. I'm not trying to organize my day around hiding in bed for a couple of hours because I just am not interested in doing so anymore.

Do I feel I found the fountain of youth. YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment