Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 16

Again, functioning on barely one mug of coffee and feeling my most alert yet. I'm not craving crawling back into bed and even though I don't want to do housework ~ it is boring ~ I have the energy and inclination to do so. Wow, I would never have though a fruit puree could do more for me than years on anti-anxiety medication.

I'm digesting way more effectively. I just really can't go into details online like some folks can, so I will say it's like I did a cleanse and everything is running like clockwork now. I have noticed "working" noises coming from my belly now, but it's all good. No pains with the noises,I'm not feeling cramps or blocks.

I feel all my organs are functioning more effectively. I think I mentioned before, I was starting feel like my body was aging very rapidly. I felt that my liver and kidney function was really going down hill. I don't know why, just things like waking up at night for a bathroom run, having to drink a tonne of water to feel hydrated. I'm sleeping through the night now. So YJ is helping me to sleep like a baby too.

No comments:

Post a Comment