Friday, October 22, 2010

Democrat Accuses Republican in Missouri of 'Priest Shuffling'

Erick Erickson over at Red State posted today about some slimery over in Missouri.

I know, I know... I am supposed to be on hiatus, and here I am posting... about, of all things, Politics. There is a method to my madness. That being said here is part of the story:


This time, in Missouri, Democrat Russ Carnahan has coordinated a smear against his rival Ed Martin. Reboot Congress has details.
The attack alleges that Ed Martin was complicit in shuffling pedophile priests around St. Louis Catholic Churches while he served at the St. Louis Archdiocese
The people driving this campaign have been in the employ of Carnahan, which makes it more than a little futile for Carnahan to deny any connection. And that the Democrats have done this in multiple places in multiple campaigns tells you all you need to know about how they view Catholics.
 There is a whole list of places where Catholicism is coming into play during this election cycle. I wish I could speak to it more... I just dont have the time. That being said here in our fair state we currently have two sitting Senators, both of which are allegedly Catholic. Now I know that I should not be judging hearts or souls, and I am not. I am judging actions...

Read Archbishop Chaput's book: 'Render Unto Caesar' before you vote. Know your duty to God when it comes to politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment