Wednesday, August 25, 2010

a small favor...

Could you kind readers please say a prayer for me tomorrow?

I have an interview for an employment position tomorrow. It is an attorney position, and is vocationally sound. It is the type of position that I as a Catholic Law School graduate see as one that God could really work through me, to accomplish quite a bit of good. Plus, the fact that my current position ends in a week, as well as our lease being up... our family is trying to remain free from anxiety and trust that God is working through our efforts.

That being said, I want His will to be done, and not my own. It is in His hands, as I am shocked that I got an interview, and want this not for my own sake, but for His.

I would be humbled by any prayers. My interview is at 1:00pm AK Time (or 5:00pm ET)

Also a special thanks to C.S. and K.S. - as I am in no doubt that their most gracious and loving gesture played a part in this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment