Friday, July 30, 2010

Copy-cat


I know my posts have been odd lately, maybe even a little cryptic. I wondered why, and blamed it on Adoration. I did a LOT of praying and contemplating there last night.
Some could even say I have changed my blogging style as of late.
It seems some of my posts have been of a different flavor. I was quite unhappy with my posting lately.

I felt as if my posts weren't really news, weren't really reflections or devotional, but were more random news-bitlets and rants. Nothing very exciting to read or spiritually productive. Although, occasionally I would put something in there more worthwhile to read.

So I prayed and decided to get back to my roots, rekindle that flame of passion and get back to being a spiritual warrior. Therein is the genesis of my style change. Maybe I am channeling Terry of Abbey Roads. What is even more possible is that Terry has a mind control device, as it seems I am not the only one that feels Terry running through my veins.

I guess that isn't a bad thing. I would just like to know where he got such a device? Could it really exist? Maybe it is Cathy, she could be controlling us all? Don't believe me...Amentior?

No comments:

Post a Comment