Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blog Update

Wanted to mention a couple of things:

  • I feel as if I have strayed from the MISSION of this blog, or at least I had been straying. I was too caught up in the "Catholic Blog World" and felt I lost my way a little bit. I am trying to get back on track. I know that everyone reads certain blogs for certain reasons. I hope that I can blend a mix of thoughts, prayers, catechesis, and news in a good way. If you particularly like something, have suggestions, or want to let me know what you would like to see more of just drop me a line: angelsdefendus@gmail.com.
  • I have added various things to the sidebars; blogs, prayer sites, resources, etc... I usually make a post about blogs that I add, eventually. I will be doing so in a few days, just check it occasionally.
  • Feedburner/RSS feeds: It appears that my feedburner count fluctuates between 25 & 83ish. I don't know why this is. I don't know what the real number is, but the main reason I have the counter on there is that it lets me know when there is a problem. If you are having an issue with the RSS feed please email me: angelsdefendus@gmail.com, it will let me at least zero in on the issue.
  • I have tried to post lest pictures and extraneous things because I was informed the blog takes a long time to load on phones and handheld devices. I really appreciate input so if there is anything that would make your blog reading more enjoyable, let me know and I will take it into consideration.
  • The "LINK WITHIN" feature at the bottom of the posts. I know this adds some clutter and chaos to the posts, but I think it also helps people go back and read some old posts. If you have a particular feeling about it, either positively or negatively, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment