Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back in saddle....

Well... I took about 9 days off from blogging to fly home to Michigan, have my Daughter baptised, and visit with family and friends. This of course happened right at the start of Lent, which is generally a pretty high volume blogging period for many. [Unless you gave up Blogs and such for Lent.]

I plan on returning to regular updates, and I know Brian will as well... except his newly formed legal practice is picking up which is great for him, bad for the blog; hopefully we can get him to give us some posts.

Because I got a late start on the Lenten season in terms of this blog.... I am trying to figure out where I will go during this time, but hopefully it will be helpful and fruitful to all those that decide to read. So check back often for updates... and invite a friend :)

-Posted by: Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment