Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How to Find Easy Money From Home - On-Line Forex Trading (The Misleading Title)

How to Find Easy Money from Home - On-Line Forex Trading "is the title of a book published by Elex Media Komputindo that discusses the basics of investing in the stock or forex trading forex online.

I testify stated that "the title of the book is misleading", because as far as I know Forex Online Trading is not easy How to Find Money from Home. Maybe if more games to win the forex can say easily earn money, but if you fit the new loses out if Forex Online Trading is an easy way to remove money from home.

Around the end of 2005 I was a walk in the Scholastic, my eyes are interested in seeing a book title that read "How to Find Easy Money From Home" and hopefully I'll buy the book if the price is not one Rp.45.000, --
Who would not want if there is an easy way to make money from home just by buying a book for 45 thousands. It was as a salaried employee who is mediocre who are tempted by the title gives a big hope for life abundant money.

I eagerly learned to play forex guide them, too eagerly signed up to play me online forex broker forex company sponsors AsiaFXOnline book. I try to play a virtual demo trading, after knowing the basics of playing the forex then I put up a deposit to make a live forex trading with real money.

At that time there was a mini package of trading with minimal investment Rp.5.000.000, - because it was so rich quick drive to my first invest Rp.8.000.000, --
On the first play I'm so glad forex only have 1 hour to get lucky Rp.200.000, -, but the next day sometimes win, sometimes lose, until finally after 2 weeks of heavy losses, the deposit I was living Rp.1000.000, - and not can be played again. Because the Forex playing guide it says the more frequent trading then we will become more proficient, so I'm not desperate and increase deposit again, but who knows how many weeks the time I finished another deposit of defeat.

Finally I decided not to do again in forex trading because of the requirements to play AsiaFXonline forex there is very difficult and burdensome to win playing forex for beginners. Next I play the forex through an international broker the deal fairly easy and can be played with very little capital at the Marketiva forex Marketiva. Playing exactly the easiest terms, but I go there almost 2 years in total it if no profit, because if you win a little - little, but if you can just lose out.

Now I was not interested anymore to play to earn foreign exchange. Sometimes when I look at forex accounts, seemed to want to play again but I think rather than just run out again have to play well forex don’t you?. Play forex like gambling, when he lost to play again to avenge the defeat, if fit to play win to win even more. In fact many players especially beginners forex losses suffered defeat, many forex players win only if the story, but ashamed to admit when you're losing.

Indeed bemain forex online trading is not an easy way for money. I do not recommend the internet earn money with forex trading, but if you are desperate to try please register forex broker the easiest on Marketiva.

No comments:

Post a Comment