Friday, January 29, 2010

Free Rosary Audio Files




I mention the Rosary a lot. It is a personal favorite of mine in terms of prayer, reflection and as a physical sacramental. For a long time though, the Rosary intimidated me because I didn't REALLY know how to pray it, and I felt like that made me a "bad" Catholic.

One resource that really helped was: Rosary Army Their entire approach over there is really good and they make the idea of the Rosary something deeper than simply a "necklace and a prayer." One way that I really got into the Rosary was putting their MP3's on my iPod and LISTENING to the Rosary and "praying along."

You can find those audio files for free here: http://www.rosaryarmy.com/?page_id=22

So go ahead and download them. Then listen to them on your iPod, in iTunes, or even make a CD and listen to it while you are getting ready to sleep. It really will change your life! And take my challenge from a while back and carry a Rosary with you constantly for a week!
Original post: Prayer Challenge: Carry a Rosary with you!


-Posted by: Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment