Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Went shopping, enjoyed and dozed off like a log back home



Yesterday i went for Id shopping, and thank god my whole shopping was complete! hehe because usually i end up with some missing accessories like matching earrings, hair bands, some other tiny things.. I like to be a perfectionist, you know, in terms of everything. So if i find i have anything missing, the tendency to feel incomplete appears and irritation occurs, and then i cant enjoy myself thoroughly. As every pieces would agree;)?

The market was pretty crowded because the place where i live, west Bengal, will be celebrating not only Id-ul-fitr but also Durga Puja(important Hindu festival). So you see, the Muslims are celebrating Id tomorrow and just four days after that, the Bengali's(other religion of Calcutta) will be celebrating Durga Puja. I don't celebrate puja but just like to go pandal hopping and will explain about it in my next few posts:).

From the market, i bought lovely frocks/skirts/tops for Alisha, some shirts and jeans for Aryan. My husband and myself shopped for ourselves too. Both the kiddies enjoyed lots eating away, but Alisha was a bit irritated with the crowds. We landed home, ate and dozed off like a log... ZZZ.. I dreamed about Alisha's birthday plans.. hehehehe.. That's also surely going to be a pretty exciting shopping too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment