Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sometimes darkess falls- its my turn this time



So the Olympics are finally over, and i was too involved with other things than to watch the games... I have no idea how many medals we(India) really won or how many we missed, as there are too many interferences in my life these days... though i was looking forward to watching the Olympics, and my intentions before the games were to enjoy the whole of it... but right now ive got a big headache that i want to clear off first and maybe next 4 years will be bring me that much happiness and peace i long for, to be able to enjoy myself watching the games or rather doing anything that i desire... lack of interest, it seems, is the reason i gave it a miss.. i just pray that the lord gives me that much strength to overcome such obstacles am facing, and let there be happiness surrounding my world.

Seems am beginning to pour out some of my personal frustrations;) i know this is not the place where i should be doing so as everybody prefers a happy blogger.. but.. sometimes darkness does happen in a persons life, looks like I'm victim this time. I feel lonely, lost, confused and depressed and i feel anger conquering me to an uncontrollable extent.. and though there is one very strong reason behind my emotions, but i hope... and pray, its nothing, just a passing phase... Do you feel this way too and when?

But am one happy person with my kids and i enjoy myself thoroughly when am blogging and i know my emotions wont lessen your acknowledgement of me even in the tiniest way... so i just want to tell you all, that i love you all and am grateful for the love and support you showered on me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment