Friday, August 29, 2008

Am thankful, happy and excited!! a new computer is on the way.

Glitter Graphics


I am so thankful to friends who dropped by my blog when i was depressed and away, and left such encouraging comments which i really was in need of. Am so happy to say that most of the pains have actually disappeared and am back to normal again. This means, am no more depressed, am happy again! Friends have been really supporting and i will never be able to pay them back..

... and yippee, the news of my new pc on the way.. there are feelings of wanting to scream and tell the world how excited i am. And to think of just yesterday, i felt like the most unhappy person on earth! I know how i struggle on this pc, which is not a model from the 80's.. hahaha.. yet its pretty slow and frustrations build up when commenting and blog hopping isn't easy.

Baby Alisha is growing up as i wanted, my son Aryan too.. I got a loving/caring and supportive husband. They're all i ever want in my life and i am no doubt, trying to appreciate the greener side of life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment