Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Video post: Laura Chen answers your referrals questions

We often receive questions about the policies related to AdSense referrals. In this post we answer some of your most common concerns. Live (OK -- pre-recorded) from the Googleplex, here's Laura Chen:



Laura addresses these burning questions:

1. Why am I receiving less than the full amount for each conversion in my reports? Is something wrong?

2. After I've referred a person to AdSense, can I see how much they've earned so far?

3. Can I ask users to click my referral buttons?

See full transcript

As Laura notes, you can find more information about referrals in the AdSense Help Center. Don't forget, with our recent program policy update, you can now display more referral units on your pages.

UPDATED with link to transcript

No comments:

Post a Comment