Sunday, October 30, 2011

Youth Juice - antioxidants and anti-inflammatory in one

I have returned to consistency with my YouthJuice in the past few weeks and have been feeling the anti-inflammatories working. YJ contains three sea vegetables that are natural anti-inflammatories, great for dealing with allergies. I have dust allergies and with a freeway close by our house, plus our dog, we've got alot of dust in the house. When I stopped using my YJ everyday my allergies came back with a vengence and I had to resort to using antihistamines to get back on track for clearing them up. Now the allergies are still here but not taking over my life. I can sleep throught the night without clogging up and can get through my day without using drugs to be able to breath clear. The puffiness in my face returned drastically, and I have seen the puffiness dissappear in a matter of days, just like back when I first started using YJ. Wonderful - and I'm off to get my daily double shot now.

No comments:

Post a Comment