Sunday, October 2, 2011

Whew! Breathing better...

I have had a battle the past couple of weeks and am pretty sure that I would have been fighting pneumonia if I wasn't doing a double shot of YJ a day. That flu kept trying to get my chest but didn't succeed, ended up with a dry itch that caused more problems than anything. I've now gotten hit with a second cold, chest and nose, and my energy is still totally here even though I am - pardon my being literal here - oozing snot everywhere! I feel like that snotty kid in class who coughs in everyone's face! Again though, I've had a very busy weekend, as per usual and got everything done that I wanted to accomplish. That's pretty sweet considering I should have been knocked off my feet. I am so much stronger physically than I have been in my life and these past few weeks of pretty serious illness has proven it. Plus I grew my AVON team by double while suffering through this. Sweet! Thank you YouthJuice!

No comments:

Post a Comment