Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Quick review of my results from YouthJuice for those just tuning in

Before YJ I was/had:

  • exhausted all the time
  • diagnosed anxiety disorder
  • insomnia
  • slurred words (seriously!! People can attest to that)
  • depressed
  • crepey skin
  • heavy menstruation
  • light headed and seeing stars if moved to quickly
  • constantly dehydrated
  • dull complexion
  • acne
  • short tempered
  • gaining weight
  • eyesight getting blurry
  • spent most of the day in bed or avoiding doing anything
  • could only accomplish one "big" thing a day like mopping the floor
  • I could go on, but you get the idea...and go to the beginning of my blog and read through, it's all there
All the above has gone away, except the eye sight does go back to fuzzy when I've spent most of the day in front of the computer (normal for not exercising my eyes!!)

My skin has cleared up immensely, and I have constant complements of looking young. I consider myself cured of anxiety disorder, and considering I've lived with it my whole life, and have spent time in cognitive behavioral therapy (and considered by the therapist that I was successful at it), I do know what I am talking about.

I regularly hop on my bike now, I will shop, clean the whole house and work for hours without thinking about it, all in one day. If I do have a night where I didn't get much sleep, I function like I'm back in my twenties the next day. Tired, but totally fine and no one can tell I didn't sleep.

I rehydrate easily and actually crave healthier foods.

I have down days, but I am not avoiding life. I have a social life now and go out often.

I fully believe all this was made possible by the YouthJuice providing my brain and body with all the chemicals and nutrients it needed to function normally. YouthJuice has given me the ability to have the life I want to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment