Thursday, September 1, 2011

Energy to spare

I am still finding that I can get so much more done in a day now than I have ever in my life. I have had a full active day, including personal down time to dream and relax, but still bounced right back to getting organized, getting housework done and setting up my next few days.

It's cool to be able to function on the same level as people that I have respected for years for being able to get things done. I love hearing the compliments from people about what I am able to do in a day, that I can accomplish so much ~ especially from the hubby! It has been a recurring theme for months now, so organized, so busy, so fun!

I have noticed that my upline with YouthJuice has been getting comments from people that she should slow down, and I think they are the ones not using YouthJuice, because if they were, they would find what she is accomplishing is normal now. And the family is not getting stressed from it either, we are all functioning on a higher level than we used to, way more organized mentally and able to acheive things faster and more efficiently.

Oh if I could have had this wonderful, simple puree of berries & sea veggies back when I was a teen. If I had my hands on this then, oh what would I have been able to accomplish? Ah well, can only move forward from now!


No comments:

Post a Comment