Sunday, August 28, 2011

Youth Juice is Life Changing

My life has changed completely this past year. I am doing things that I never would have thought possible for me. I go out and enjoy things, even today, to just go to a neighborhood event, enjoy a hot dog, watch the kids in the bouncy castle and not have one iota of anxiety. This is purely from the YouthJuice providing my brain with the nutrients it needs. I have been cured of anxiety. Now, I'm off to the next event because I just plain am not sitting around waiting for life to come to me anymore.

Seriously, if you are finding it difficult to get out of the house, have attended tons of therapy and just simply cannot motivate yourself to get on with your dreams, your aspirations, this simple puree of berries and sea vegetables just might be the answer. I did not expect the changes that happened to me, this is not a placebo effect. The internal negative dialogue that I dealt with on a daily basis has simply disappeared. I have had cognitive behavioral therapy, I have taken anti-anxiety drugs and I have been anxious all my life until this past year. I know what a cure of anxiety feels like, the anxiety simply disappears. And this has now happened with  no effort on my part. You can track where my anxiety fades away by reading through this blog, because I fully believe the YouthJuice is what did it. My family has seen the change, my friends have seen the change. People I haven't seen in years have drastically seen the change. It is all here online in this blog and if you are looking to change your life, change how you feel about yourself, change your depression or your anxiety, YouthJuice just might be the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment