Sunday, July 17, 2011

Anxiety cure for sure

I was in Jasper a couple of weeks ago and stood under a glacier. Without even thinking about it. No panic attacks, nothing, just enjoyment of the scene and a normal recognition of the possible danger. We left when the avalanches over Cavell Glacier started happening alot.

The last time we went to Mount Edith Cavell, I was so anxious I stayed very close to the trail, where the sign saying that going past that point exposes you to great danger, and all I remember was the rocks underfoot. I was so worried about slipping that I rarely looked around. I also remember worrying about getting to the bathroom, and that the kids might need to go, and what if one of them get hurt....and on and on.
With starting YouthJuice, I did not expect the anxiety to clear up. It has completely. I am now experiencing life instead of internal monolog-ing it. I am not bogged down with negative thoughts and worry.
I fully believe that nutrition is a hugely important part of mental health and this weekend excursion proves it. Feeding my brain the nutrients and vitamins that it needed made a life long mental disease go away. SO COOL!
I would use YouthJuice over any medication!

No comments:

Post a Comment