Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Continuing to maintain

I am loving where I am at physically with taking the YouthJuice. I have not had any drastic improvements over the past week, more noticing where I am doing better overall, like with the nails. I am doing such a great job of keeping up on  multiple tasks over the long term, which I never used to do at all. Or clean the house in one shot without getting exhausted. Like today! One thing that I have discovered is I am preferring to eat healthy. The food tastes better and consuming alcohol and sugars are becoming less and less appealing. Just on it's own without me having to focus on it. I switched over to multigrain bread simply because I prefer the taste and texture. My digestive system is really happy now and humming along beautifully.
My skin is improving overall, I still have acne but it is not going to the cystic type like it was before, which is a relief. I can use my skin care products more effectively and can massage them into my skin now without getting a huge flareup. Lovely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment